• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Automotive repair DEALS!

bulletpaluza

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Are you in need of car repair? Have quotes higher the ODT Glock prices maybe they make you want to punch a baby then shoot a chicken in the elbow while looking into strange pipes coming out of the ground on property that isnt yours with tacos on your mind while taking pictures of a Hi-points muzzle with a round chambered to post pics of here? Dont sail cell sell sale your collection just call me I am NOT a Nigerian Prince so I am pretty trust worthy.

Just PM me I own and operate HWY 20 Tire & Auto Service in Cumming GA

But seriously if you have work that needs to be done I can make it worth the drive or worth the tow. I want to earn your business become your go to guy for repairs.

If you dont happen to need any of what is listed below and you have other repair needs send me a PM let me price it out and see if I can save you some money and make a new customer at the same time.

Full synthetic oil & filter change up to 6qts air filter and 2 front wiper blades $98.44 out the door for most cars & light trucks (cars/trucks that require specialty or beam style blades will cost a little more this deal is for standard blades only ) using STP full synthetic motor oils
Limited time only!

current deals Disc brake job front or rear NEW PADS NEW ROTORS & LABOR most cars and light trucks. $251.60 out the door
Full warranty included limited time only!

A/C P.E.R. (purge evacuate and recharge) $39.99 w/oil and dye + freon & tax ( sorry cant give an exact price because every car takes a different amount of freon) We only charge you for what has to be added back to fill your system unlike a lot of shops that charge you for what your vehicle calls for. Example your system hold 1.5lbs we evacuate and weigh .5lbs we only charge for 1lbs to bring you up to 1.5lbs.
Limited time only!

P.S. My tire prices generally suck because I just dont buy the volume to compete with the big guys. But my repair prices typically rock the socks of my competition.

Back
Top Bottom