• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AutoZone 20% off

furious

Default rank <4500 posts Lifetime Supporter
Don't let yesterday use up too much of today.
261   0
Reaction score
Here's a code for AutoZone. When you spend $120 or more online you get 20% off.

SUMMERPREP

It worked for me today when I bought an exhaust manifold for my truck.
Subtotal: $163.48
Total Savings -$32.70
Shipping $0.00
Tax $9.16
Grand Total $139.94

Plus it ships to my house.
So I don't even have to talk to the master mechanics that work behind the counter at AutoZone. :frusty:

Rockauto bruh. Only downside is Fedex. The heck with autozone. Ive ordered a lot of stuff from Rock and only received one wrong part which they quickly corrected. Only way Id use the local guys any more is if Im on the side of the road.

Rockauto bruh. Only downside is Fedex. The heck with autozone. Ive ordered a lot of stuff from Rock and only received one wrong part which they quickly corrected. Only way Id use the local guys any more is if Im on the side of the road.

Rockauto rapes you on shipping. If that doesn't bother you, they are fine.

Reactions: TRS
Rockauto rapes you on shipping. If that doesn't bother you, they are fine.
Depends on how you shop. Ive always by far come out on top when comparing costs between rock and local guys. If you learn how to use their site, the shipping is no problem. Thats been my experience anyhoo.

Since I hadnt looked at AZ’s prices in years, I just loaded a rad and water pump into my cart. Rock was $120 to my door and AZ was $230 before taxes. That was not the economy parts at Rock either. Every scenario is different along with each vehicle, but for my fleet it has saved me tons of dough. I mainly go between Rock and the dealership if I require OE stuff.

Since I hadnt looked at AZ’s prices in years, I just loaded a rad and water pump into my cart. Rock was $120 to my door and AZ was $230 before taxes. That was not the economy parts at Rock either. Every scenario is different along with each vehicle, but for my fleet it has saved me tons of dough. I mainly go between Rock and the dealership if I require OE stuff.

I had to replace the CV axle on my Silverado. RA was 10 dollars cheaper, but would take 4 days to deliver. Advance auto was 10 dollars more and had it at my door in 3 hours. Plus is you have to warranty anything local shops are much easier. Really all depends on what you order and how soon you need it.

Thanks, this post gave me the kick in the pants I needed to get started replacing a clutch on the farm truck. The clutch kit I needed was on closeout at Rock Auto for $98. I did check Autozone too, but they didn't have the brand I wanted. That's my first Rock Auto order.

Thanks, this post gave me the kick in the pants I needed to get started replacing a clutch on the farm truck. The clutch kit I needed was on closeout at Rock Auto for $98. I did check Autozone too, but they didn't have the brand I wanted. That's my first Rock Auto order.
Beware, Rock will show a brand and call it a closeout and you might be expecting that brand to be the one delivered. It might be and it might not. Ive only bought one closeout serp belt and received a kamaguchi brand. I thought they messed up my order until I went back and read what “closeout” means.

Back
Top Bottom