• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Available Side Work?

Derrick Beck

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
3   0
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I lost my Job of 13 years recently and I am looking for some side jobs if anyone has some work they need done on the side. I have done Landscaping, Painting, Warehouse, and Automotive stuff when I was younger. I have spent the last 13 years in Point of Sale Information Technology Industry doing Technical Support and Project Management.

Thanks for the Help.

Any interest in working for us bank / elavon in POS?
I am not familiar with those companies. But I would be interesting in knowing more. I have experience and training with a lot of NCR Products (Aloha QS, Aloha TS, ATOD, RPOS, ACS-IR, and Encor), Rice Lake Weighing System Scales and SLP V, EPlum, BRData, and with ECRS Products. So a lot experience with more NCR Products than anything. I have done Support and Project Management for both.

Are you available during the week? I was coming here to make a job posting. I do landscaping, brush clearing, and tree trimming. It is brutal this time of year but I have tons of work available.

PM In Bound I have some questions. But I have done landscaping in my mid 20s. And done a lot of yard work growing up. Just gotta stay hydrated.

Derrick just finished up a long day of work for me. He's a good man and busted his ass all day long. Showed him what I wanted done and it's done. No hassle, no need for supervision.

If you want something done, contact him. You won't regret it.

Back
Top Bottom