• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Avengers Infinity War

Hoping my kids and I can avoid the spoilers all weekend and week since I won't have the opportunity to take them until next weekend. IMAX here we come!
My son and I just saw it at an AMC theater on a 'Dolby Cinema' screen and I actually enjoyed that more than the past few movies I've seen on an IMAX screen.

The sharpness of the picture and the audio and the stadium seats trump not having to wear 3D glasses over my prescription glasses.

My son and I just saw it at an AMC theater on a 'Dolby Cinema' screen and I actually enjoyed that more than the past few movies I've seen on an IMAX screen.

The sharpness of the picture and the audio and the stadium seats trump not having to wear 3D glasses over my prescription glasses.

I don't do 3D anymore... I never appreciate the effect because I always pick up on the blurry effects and regions of the picture. I haven't seen a single movie in both 2D and 3D where I would recommend the 3D version.

Saw it last night.

Thought it was a hot mess with all the jumping from plot to plot and then there is that ending!

They will have a lot to clean up and resolve in the final movie of the series.

It wasn’t without a few notable moments, though.

Saw it last night.

Thought it was a hot mess with all the jumping from plot to plot and then there is that ending!

They will have a lot to clean up and resolve in the final movie of the series.

It wasn’t without a few notable moments, though.

That ending is just the beginning.....That's how Hollywood works.

Did you stick around for the after-credit clip?

Back
Top Bottom