• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Average per acre to lease

Stay out of the WMA they are very dangerous. There is one-eyed critters in them that only come out 101 yds into the WMA and they like to eat your livers plus I hear of people who go in the WMA and are never seen or heard from again. So beware!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went ahead and bought 40 acres in same county I live in. Property taxes are about what you'd pay for lease in Metro Atlanta. Don't have to worry about someone raising price or someone hunting in my spot. It might not be the best land, but I have ability to change it. I might not have a lot of land but its mine. I also have a place I can go shooting, I hate indoor ranges

Dad sold our 80 acre farm in Illinois....great deer hunting and other small game.....about 80 years ago for $100/acre. About 35 years ago they built a nice lake that backed up to it....so some very nice rural property.

But an over populated lease, with dudes still drunk from the night before is safer?
Driving to work is more dangerous. More likely to kill you. Driving while texting samo. But many do it. How many of ya`ll who are afraid to hunt WMAs text while driving? Or drive stupid? As in speeding, tailgating, lane-swapping all the way? A lot of anti-WMA folks are just too lazy to hunt WMAs. Thank you. I love to hunt them. My only gripe is that I can`t drag them like I used to. That`s my only problem I have on WMAs. OOPS. I meant to quote the post on "being afraid to hunt a WMA." Tried to move it, but I ain`t that smart. Sorry

Back
Top Bottom