• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Awesome game of World Series on

willr1

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
33   0
Reaction score
I have not watched much baseball this year as I have lost interest after the strike, but this last game of the World Series is AWESOME. It is going back and forth, the game was about over, boom, 2 run shot to tie it up and force extra innings. Before that, it was a homerun derby to get it there

dude, Hamilton got the Rangers ahead and then Freese does his thing, now look at where its at ? Im pulling for the Rangers in a way just for them being a southern team and never winning, but this is a great game !

dude, Hamilton got the Rangers ahead and then Freese does his thing, now look at where its at ? Im pulling for the Rangers in a way just for them being a southern team and never winning, but this is a great game !

I don't like Hamilton because he is a doper and a drunk but man that was a heck of a shot for a guy with a ripped nut sack!

Holy S#$%!!!! That was awesome. I'm glad I'm addicted to ODT, because I was about to go to bed then saw this post and caught 10th inning on. Freese is a beast. Just cranked that to straight away center!

Back
Top Bottom