• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Awesome game of World Series on

dayum, Who will win Tommorrow ? Im recording it if im not around, that was the best game, true talent and luck good job Freese

i want the rangers to win cause itd be the first in their franchise history, but they got a bullpen problem they need to get under control.

I'm still a little bitter about the Texiera trade that set our farm system back a few years. Only one of the guys we traded away isn't a starter now, but I would love to still have Andrus, Neftali Feliz, and Matt Harrison. It made sense to get rid of Saltalamaccia because he was never going to start over McCann, but we got straight trade raped on that one. It's one thing to pad your team for a World Series and another to set yourself back like that.

Man that was one of the best games I have seen in years, especially with it being a World Series, it made it just that much more. I was like, the freaking Cards just wont die, that is awesome how they just kept coming back and forth and Nolan Ryan never stood up, he knew it was not over, even with a two run lead late in each inning, he knew not to celebrate until the final out and he was right. Cant wait until tonight, hope it is as good as last night and not a blow out

Back
Top Bottom