• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Awesome marinade

. 81ea-dPUUTL._SY679_.jpg

I love that marinade. I do the beef short ribs on a regular basis. They are called flanken style ribs. You can get them at any of the Asian markets. If you want try something good try this marinade. You can get it at most of the Asian markets in the metro area or on Amazon. I use thin sliced pork or chicken thigh meat. I add sliced onions. It has a higher sugar content due to the pear and apple that's in it and gets a little caramelization when you grill it. It is fantastic

.View attachment 805500

I love that marinade. I do the beef short ribs on a regular basis. They are called flanken style ribs. You can get them at any of the Asian markets. If you want try something good try this marinade. You can get it at most of the Asian markets in the metro area or on Amazon. I use thin sliced pork or chicken thigh meat. I add sliced onions. It has a higher sugar content due to the pear and apple that's in it and gets a little caramelization when you grill it. It is fantastic

This is my fall back crutch. For when I'm short on time. It's damn good as well.

I've decided to try this on pork on bamboo skewers. Kinda like a satay. I was gonna try it on wings, but the family wants my traditional. I still may toss a few in the marinade.

Back
Top Bottom