• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Awesome Master Engraver in North Georgia

chosinsteve132

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
25   0
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone knows it but there is an amazing master engraver in north Georgia, who will work on almost anything. His name is Ralph W. Ingle. He does everything by hand with a hammer and chisel, not laser engraved, so the prices can be a little high but his work is amazing. I will not put his phone number on here until I ask his permission. I will tell you that he is located in Rossville, Ga.

He does outstanding work. I went by his house/shop years ago. Truly amazing work, and priced much better than some of the other places I had looked at.

Yes it is the same individual. He does all of his work out of his house. His work is absolutely amazing. If you meet him, he will show you how he does what he does and show you pictures of some of his previous work. He showed me some pictures of some stuff that was engraved and given to former President George Bush Sr. He has done alot of work for my family and his price is very reasonable. He was also one of the engravers that was contracted by Colt some time ago but there was a fallout with Colt regarding them removing his initials from the frame under the grips after he returned them to Colt.

Back
Top Bottom