• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Awesome/random picture YOU have taken thread (G RATED ONLY!)

Ok which one of y’all is this ??

2C370FD3-921B-4D4A-B02C-9A658539A432.jpeg

These may be underwhelming pics compared to many in this thread, but I like seeing painted buntings in the back yard and wanted to share. Taken with cell phone and at partial zoom, so they're kinda shaky. Going to buy/rig a tripod for my phone, or may go ahead and spring for a good digital camera to capture some of the critters around here.
*Any recommendations for where to pick up a nice camera that won't break the bank?

Attachments

• buntings1 4-22-19.jpg
    buntings1 4-22-19.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 29
  • buntings2 4-22-19.jpg
    buntings2 4-22-19.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 26
  • buntings4 4-22-19.jpg
    buntings4 4-22-19.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 26
These may be underwhelming pics compared to many in this thread, but I like seeing painted buntings in the back yard and wanted to share. Taken with cell phone and at partial zoom, so they're kinda shaky. Going to buy/rig a tripod for my phone, or may go ahead and spring for a good digital camera to capture some of the critters around here.
*Any recommendations for where to pick up a nice camera that won't break the bank?
I wondered the same thing recently and your post reminded me to have a look on the almighty interwebz. Found this

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.digitalcameraworld.com/amp/buying-guides/the-best-cheap-cameras

Keep in mind I know nothing about cameras

Back
Top Bottom