• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Awesome/random picture YOU have taken thread (G RATED ONLY!)

20190626_191306.jpg
A buddy of mine is a co-owner of a distillery in VA. They make their own whiskey, bourbon and a few others. This is 191 proof vodka they import from France that they proof down. He let me help with the process while I was visiting a few weeks ago. Just wish I could remember more than showing up and then leaving a few days later. Good times...... I guess?

View attachment 2185463A buddy of mine is a co-owner of a distillery in VA. They make their own whiskey, bourbon and a few others. This is 191 proof vodka they import from France that they proof down. He let me help with the process while I was visiting a few weeks ago. Just wish I could remember more than showing up and then leaving a few days later. Good times...... I guess?
Why in God's name would he cut that vodka down? Did you get into the full 191 and that's why the weekend's a haze?

J/K about the cut, my stepdad used to average out his moonshine from the 190+ proof first of the run. Get it down to @ 90 for drinking.

Why in God's name would he cut that vodka down? Did you get into the full 191 and that's why the weekend's a haze?

J/K about the cut, my stepdad used to average out his moonshine from the 190+ proof first of the run. Get it down to @ 90 for drinking.
Maybe..... probably.....??? Good news is there's no new tattoos

Back
Top Bottom