• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Awesome weather, good folks, long ranges.

Nah, just the day. There were about 16 folks there, arranged by a single person in Henry Co.

Eddie was nice and helpful, Beth too. James was as good a host as you'd ask for. Eddie will try to get us another day early next year but he's booked pretty solid. There is an event (PRS, with vendors, etc.) Halloween weekend this year. I may attend as a looky lou.
Yeah, it's the PRS Expo iirc. If you wanna see and finger bang a bunch of Gucci long range everything, good event to attend.

I've put the proposition to the organizer to have me host a "Know Your Rifle & Optic" day at my club in Macon for those folks who may have a scoped rifle, but may not be versed in measuring distances in MOA or Milradians or even how their scope's reticle can be used to help determine range to target. That type of instruction can be hosted on-site at our club's rifle range and we can put into practice what the shooter learns on the 100 & 200 yard rifle range before they travel any distance to a facility with longer distances.

If you PM me your name and email address I'll forward it to Rick and ask him to put you on his list of potentials.

If you do this, I would love to help. I have several PRS guns and scopes. I’ve shot at mammoth 4 years in a row and am a current member at Marion.

Thanks for sharing this range info too.

PM if interested. I’ll send you my number.

Back
Top Bottom