The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
221   0
Reaction score
BFC191A6-E0F3-4527-8DF2-BC81E5EF4285.jpeg

B-Square M14 scope mount
If you can use it post a photo of what you plan to mount it onto
I will send via USPS to you free of charge
If multiple people want it I will choose late today
If no one wants it I will stash with the 14 zillion other things I have that I dont seem to use

20180525_164916.jpg

View attachment 1645986
B-Square M14 scope mount
If you can use it post a photo of what you plan to mount it onto
I will send via USPS to you free of charge
If multiple people want it I will choose late today
If no one wants it I will stash with the 14 zillion other things I have that I dont seem to use
Nooooooooooo I could have used it a week ago!!!! Would have saved me $130. Oh well, good for you doing a good deed for the ODT!!!!!!!
20180525_164916.jpg

Sorry brother I will look for a way to make it up to you!

She’s a beauty do tell us about her.

I got it from a member on here a few weeks ago. Enterprise receiver, HRA usgi parts, I changed the gas plug to a Schuster Adjustable Gas Plug and put a smith enterprise's 5/8 thread adapter on the end so i could run it suppressed. Sightron S-Tac 3-16×42 scope with burris signature xtr adjustable rings on a Springfield gen 4 mount. Also has a tnv raised cheek pad. My first service rifle. Guy I got it from was very nice he took a lot of time going over it with me.

I got it from a member on here a few weeks ago. Enterprise receiver, HRA usgi parts, I changed the gas plug to a Schuster Adjustable Gas Plug and put a smith enterprise's 5/8 thread adapter on the end so i could run it suppressed. Sightron S-Tac 3-16×42 scope with burris signature xtr adjustable rings on a Springfield gen 4 mount. Also has a tnv raised cheek pad. My first service rifle. Guy I got it from was very nice he took a lot of time going over it with me.

Beautiful I will see if I might have a combo tool left somewhere if I do its yours.

Shoot er up . I love the M14 and M1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom