• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

B&T APC223 Pro 12in Suppressed

DrManhattan

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
112   0
Reaction score
Anyone have hands on with the new 12in APC223 suppressed? I got bit by the suppressor bug a couple years ago after saying id never pay the tax... well... ashamed to admit the taste of that pie. I heard about how good the Bren 2 was supposed to be suppressed, but as a lefty I was shocked how violent the gas back into my face and eyes (around my glasses) were. Its almost like being punched by a jet of hot gas, actually makes me flinch each shot. Besides a lot of other issues and peccadillos that have sprung up around the platform and all the extra money I've sank into it, I am loosing interest in SBRing it and considering just getting the B&T to go with my APC9 Pro. The new version with the Pro lower and folding NRCH and the new stock look VERY enticing. Looking for input.

Not the 223, but I have the 14" 308 and it is a monster. When it goes to the range it wears a sandman K with an ebrake. No real issues with getting gassed out that I have noticed. They have an adjustable piston so you can put it in the suppressed setting. It cycles wolf mil classic like a champ.
There are plenty of good braces on the market so no reason to go down the SBR route unless the AFT decides to just make up new laws.

Back
Top Bottom