• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

B&T apc9k- The hype is real

Treeclimbr

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
45   0
Reaction score
How it started..
A few years back I got into pcc and I bought a freedom ordnance fx9. It didn't take long and I stepped up to a spike's tactical ar9. Before I realized it, I was wanting something sub gun style and not knowing any better, I purchased a Stribog. Well, that went over like a fart in church. The magazines suck and it felt cheap and clunky. A few trades later I acquired my first CZ scorpion. Loved it. A little plastic like feeling but shot well suppressed. None the less I still wasn't satisfied. It just didn't have that feel I was wanting. Well, Saturday I scored my first apc9k and let me tell you, the hype is real. H&K sp-what? This thing is slicker than snot on a door knob. Super low recoil and with the octane 9 2.0, she's golden but just need a better optic now. Aimpoint? Trijicon? What would you throw on it?

Attachments

• IMG_20220511_224706932.jpg
    IMG_20220511_224706932.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 111
AR style triggers and grips. takes down like an AR. smaller, less massive bolt than the scorpion.

I have owned 2 scorpions. upgraded trigger, grip and handguard on both. The HG upgrade seems almost necessary to me. I want the barrel free floated.

Moved on to b&t ghm9...then the APC9pro.

I think b&t fit and finish is better. are they worth 2x the $$$...for me yes.

Since the Army adopted the apc9k they are easily available and parts are available. also have the option for b&t mags, glock mags and sig p320 mags.

to me, the apc9 has less felt recoil because of the hydraulic buffer.

APC9 seems to be a complete firearm out of the box. SBR it, add a stock and your usually accessories and do it to it.

Since you have trigger time with both, do you think it's worth twice the price of a CZ Scorpion? (roughly)
To be honest, I got mine for 1900 and came home and sold my scorpion for 1200. So, I didn't pay twice as much. I've been trolling odt for about five months looking for "that deal". And control for smilers hit the nail on the head with everything.

To be honest, I got mine for 1900 and came home and sold my scorpion for 1200. So, I didn't pay twice as much. I've been trolling odt for about five months looking for "that deal". And control for smilers hit the nail on the head with everything.

I can handle that type of upgrade.

same, I didn't pay full retail. deals to be had.

Back
Top Bottom