• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

B&T apc9k- The hype is real

Well gents, since I posted this about the apc9k, I picked up the apc300 and put an atn poor, I mean atn Thor 4 thermal on it for my pig gun. This is probably the smoothest 300 I've shot and it'll eat everything including a particular subsonic ammo that my Noveske gagged on regularly.

Attachments

• IMG_20220922_195200831_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220922_195200831_HDR.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 21
How it started..
A few years back I got into pcc and I bought a freedom ordnance fx9. It didn't take long and I stepped up to a spike's tactical ar9. Before I realized it, I was wanting something sub gun style and not knowing any better, I purchased a Stribog. Well, that went over like a fart in church. The magazines suck and it felt cheap and clunky. A few trades later I acquired my first CZ scorpion. Loved it. A little plastic like feeling but shot well suppressed. None the less I still wasn't satisfied. It just didn't have that feel I was wanting. Well, Saturday I scored my first apc9k and let me tell you, the hype is real. H&K sp-what? This thing is slicker than snot on a door knob. Super low recoil and with the octane 9 2.0, she's golden but just need a better optic now. Aimpoint? Trijicon? What would you throw on it?
I have the MRO for years and love it. Never chance a batter 4 plus years latter

How it started..
A few years back I got into pcc and I bought a freedom ordnance fx9. It didn't take long and I stepped up to a spike's tactical ar9. Before I realized it, I was wanting something sub gun style and not knowing any better, I purchased a Stribog. Well, that went over like a fart in church. The magazines suck and it felt cheap and clunky. A few trades later I acquired my first CZ scorpion. Loved it. A little plastic like feeling but shot well suppressed. None the less I still wasn't satisfied. It just didn't have that feel I was wanting. Well, Saturday I scored my first apc9k and let me tell you, the hype is real. H&K sp-what? This thing is slicker than snot on a door knob. Super low recoil and with the octane 9 2.0, she's golden but just need a better optic now. Aimpoint? Trijicon? What would you throw on it?

Nice! Check out Leupold Delta Point Pro. Had this little guy on my Sig MPX before I sold it.

Back
Top Bottom