• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

B&T apc9k- The hype is real

Sick gun for sure, and a pleasure to meet you earlier.

I have now officially bought the MP5. It's an unfired gun the original owner bought directly from Billistic in the mid 80s. Sending a 26k check on Monday with a 9k check to be paid within 4 weeks. I'm broke now. I might even have to start whoring myself out by week 3. Once it arrives, I'll send it off for another 5k to have TSC refinish it into a MP5-N with 3lug and 4 way polymer selector. Restamp it MP5-n instead of MP5 and re paint.
would def want the 3 lug. I want **** you gimme my mp5 money. congratulations!!

would def want the 3 lug. I want **** you gimme my mp5 money. congratulations!!
Yeah, definitely. Looks odd without the 3lug. But I guess thats what they had to work with back then. I'm sure its probably a cut down 16" barrel. Thanks man, I'm excited about it.

Haha. Sounds good Sir. I'm about to go supremely broke any moment. Expecting a call any minute now to do a downpayment on a 35K double push pin MP5 converted by Billistic. Been hunting for a Billistic Pushpin for some time now. Lost an auction 3 years ago for a Billistic PP at 33K and never forgave myself. I got butthurt and bought another 40K M16A2 to fill the void, but it never filled the void. One popped up on GB yesterday, so I'm working with the owner right now, to finalize a deal/payment.
Wow. That’s awesome! My cars don’t cost that much.

280713184_523118136154070_8350792236851292114_n.jpg

anyone put their hands on one of these yet?

It’s just an improved 9mm FN Scar once you really start looking at the internals.
Sounds good to me.

Shot a copperhead mpx and it was great, so really looked into those (larger barrel) and obviously various other possible pcc's. Thought about the mp5 clones. But for the price i got it at, which was at those other options, I chose it because when I'm not working I'm working. The APC seems to be a gun that will run.
280713184_523118136154070_8350792236851292114_n.jpg

anyone put their hands on one of these yet?

What th **** is that?

The hype is indeed real. I just picked up an SD version. It shoots significantly flatter and has less recoil than my GHM9, which I'm trying to unload.

I think these kinda of things are cool, but if I’m slinging 9mm I want as small as possible for easy carry. If I’m willing to step up in size I’ll take a rifle caliber.

Haha. Sounds good Sir. I'm about to go supremely broke any moment. Expecting a call any minute now to do a downpayment on a 35K double push pin MP5 converted by Billistic. Been hunting for a Billistic Pushpin for some time now. Lost an auction 3 years ago for a Billistic PP at 33K and never forgave myself. I got butthurt and bought another 40K M16A2 to fill the void, but it never filled the void. One popped up on GB yesterday, so I'm working with the owner right now, to finalize a deal/payment.
Damn. They hiring where you work?

Back
Top Bottom