• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Back In My Day

BIKER13

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
Indians wont bother you now cuz you are touched
1344   0
Reaction score
irreversible brain damage.jpg

I'm the oldest of 4 boys. Wooden Evil Kenival ramps on blocks and logs. Lots of stitches and ER visits. By the time the youngest came along, lots of butterfly bandages and hydrogen peroxide in the bathroom. Mom was judge on yes that needs to be stitched. We thrived. No problemo.
Hydrogen peroxide is a not good for open wounds

I'm the oldest of 4 boys. Wooden Evil Kenival ramps on blocks and logs. Lots of stitches and ER visits. By the time the youngest came along, lots of butterfly bandages and hydrogen peroxide in the bathroom. Mom was judge on yes that needs to be stitched. We thrived. No problemo.

Same here but we sure feared that dang bottle of red medicine

5AA48470-D504-401B-B285-E6A3C86B3BAD.jpeg

Back when we were kids all of the swing sets had big chunks of concrete at the bottom of them, we all drank from the same Coke bottle, a dead animal was something everybody wanted to see and pet, who ever heard of a peanut allergy , we lived on peanut butter And "bet you can't do that" usually ended up with Mercurochrome and a Band-Aid. These kids today!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom