• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Back on my diet

Trying to just cut calories and if I really want junk food, take that into account when I eat lunch/dinner.
I think I'm going to invest in a better scale. The one I have varies like 10lbs depending on where your feet are so it is hard to get a consistent reading.

We got a digital one. I like it.

I started at 203.8 on the 6th I was at 187.4 this morning, 16.4 lbs in about 3 weeks. My little cheat weekend slowed me down a bunch. This weekend I'm going to visit my brothers in Nashville. I'm sure I won't do to good and will have a few drinks while I'm there as well. It's been over a year since I've seen one of them. But you got to live a little along the way

i bought new jeans last weekend. I was a 38 husky, and they were tight when i started. I bought 34 regulars. Down 55 lbs. My goal is to be below 200 by my birthday in March.
Fantastic!!! I lost 65 lbs and down to 212lbs, but not by choice..Congrats on your due diligence and dedication to your diet! Keep on keep-on!

i bought new jeans last weekend. I was a 38 husky, and they were tight when i started. I bought 34 regulars. Down 55 lbs. My goal is to be below 200 by my birthday in March.

That's awesome man

11f237c545ef6f9b046b30a83dd7f482.jpg

I'm trying to get back into the close that I bought last time i went on a diet. I'm getting closer, but they're a little snug still.

That's awesome man

11f237c545ef6f9b046b30a83dd7f482.jpg

I'm trying to get back into the close that I bought last time i went on a diet. I'm getting closer, but they're a little snug still.

What's crazy is, we moved a little over a year ago. I had about 20 pairs of 34 jeans that I had kept for 10-15 years, some of them with the tags still attached. I gave up and took them to Goodwill during the move!

I started at 203.8 on the 6th I was at 187.4 this morning, 16.4 lbs in about 3 weeks. My little cheat weekend slowed me down a bunch. This weekend I'm going to visit my brothers in Nashville. I'm sure I won't do to good and will have a few drinks while I'm there as well. It's been over a year since I've seen one of them. But you got to live a little along the way
Well it appears Im doing it wrong lol. Same time frame, almost same starting weight and Im down half as much as you. Are you fasting?

Well it appears Im doing it wrong lol. Same time frame, almost same starting weight and Im down half as much as you. Are you fasting?

I'm at about 1200 to 1400 calories a day. Minimal carbs, less that 15 a day. The reality of it is yours will be more sustainable in the long run. I would say maintain what you're doing if it's not bothering you. When I come off of my diet I'll put back on about 8 lbs in a couple of days which will be my actual weight.

Try Intermittent Fasting along with Keto. I don't eat before 11:30 am or after 7:30 pm. Pick an 8 hour period that works for you. I was amazed at the difference in weight loss.

Back
Top Bottom