• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Back on my diet

This is why it's important to meal prep every day! I ended up working today and didn't have lunch. On my way to get a salad at Wendy's, I remembered the Mexican joint down the road and how good their wet, steak burrito supreme was. And that's where I hurt my leg falling off the keto wagon. Dammit!
View attachment 2494031

Just don't eat for the next 3 days and you should be back on your calorie count

And hating life at the right now.

I went back on my diet on Monday. I was in the ODT weight loss challenge and lost a lot of weight a few years back and have somewhat maintained till last summer. I started gaining weight, slow at first then all of a sudden boom I broke 200 again. My wife says it's all about portion control and I don't disagree, but I'm an all or nothing kinda guy. I can't diet and have cheats here and there because I start getting more frequent on my cheats. My goal is to go till April first with no cheats and get into the mid 160's range. All that to say I'm hating life right now and all I can think about is donuts and pastas. I've already lost 7 lbs which is all water weight I'm sure so the fun is about to begin for me.

Thanks for reading.
I was in that challenge, we bought you a pretty nice shotgun as I remember so get your fat butt off the couch and start getting back in shape!
Started keto and one meal a day back in Oct. down 40 so far. The one meal a day is the easiest to stick to plan with the best result of any I’ve tried. Lots of other health benefits besides weight loss. Best of luck.

I was in that challenge, we bought you a pretty nice shotgun as I remember so get your fat butt off the couch and start getting back in shape!
Started keto and one meal a day back in Oct. down 40 so far. The one meal a day is the easiest to stick to plan with the best result of any I’ve tried. Lots of other health benefits besides weight loss. Best of luck.

I really don't need to lose that much. Im in the high 180's. Im trying to find a better sustainable lifestyle to eat consistently.

I love that shotgun but l now running with a different one. That one stays in the safe on most outings.

I've been doing some cutting back and I think I've lost several pounds over the last couple of weeks. I can eat smaller meals, but snacking is what gets me so I have to be careful about that.

This is why it's important to meal prep every day! I ended up working today and didn't have lunch. On my way to get a salad at Wendy's, I remembered the Mexican joint down the road and how good their wet, steak burrito supreme was. And that's where I hurt my leg falling off the keto wagon. Dammit!
View attachment 2494031
Does look mighty tasty

Managed to lose a few more pounds during all this crap. Down to 315 but more importantly my clothes are noticeably looser. May be able to drop a pants size in another week or two.

View attachment 2494031

Sorry you had to go through that! I know it had to hurt, lol. No kidding dieting is tough to keep up with all the fast food options.

I've been stuck at 205 for a few months. I started a HIIT strength training routine Mon- Fri about 4 weeks ago. I have also revised my Keto diet. We'll see what happens in a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom