• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Back pain

I will recommend appendix and someone will chime in you will shoot your privates off. Im going to recommend it anyway. I have found a JM kydex 2.5 on a wilderness belt feels great after wearing for a bit. You may have to adjust ride height up and down and the holster closer to middle and to side to find the sweet spot but its great. I moved my wallet to my front pocket and carry AIWB or pocket and my back doesnt hurt nearly as bad as it did. I admit I do carry a 26 but carry in a 19 holster. I find it super comfortable.

I saw that. I think ima order that one. I just need to find a place to put it.

Anti inflammatories have been my friend for decades. It's not habit forming and it's not a pain pill. They're are days I just wouldn't be able to function without it. But you do need to check with the Doc. I only take them when I can't go any other way. Good luck, I know what back pain is like

If you can determine whether the pain is from muscle spasm as your body tries to isolate the nerve injury or arthritic pain, a TENS unit might work. You can get a decent one from Walgreens for around $40.

I've been using one off an on for years. I don't take much for meds. Maybe the occasional ibuprofen or Aleve.

Get back pain looked at with an xray and mri. My fiance just had to have a near emergency back surgery right before our wedding. Two herniated disks and one ruptured disk caused her quite a bit of pain, and last week she lost feeling in her leg and control of her foot. Luckily surgery went well and shes starting to get some feeling back. Shes only 28. Ill be the first to admit that I ignore pretty much all of my injuries, but nerve pain can go south quick.

Back
Top Bottom