• HK compact USP

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Taco's ftw

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Stay with my sig 226 9mm

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
HK USP 45C, love that handgun !!
Yeah I've been looking at the USP, and if the right deal comes along.

Hk or drop the extra $200 on a 227 carry, if you like the function and ergonomics of your 226.

Yeah I've looked at the 227 also, hard to go wrong with a sig! But a little pricey.

I too am a big fan of USP guns, both full size and compact but I dont know about being able to shoot a .45 in a subcompact. Thats just me though. I have a G26 personally as my smallest carry gun.

You carry a P226? Geez. I have only and its pretty big. I only carry OWB when going to and from the range, too big for me on a daily basis.
I had a USP in 40, needless to say it was a little snappy.

I've tried to carry the xds-45 and the sheild perf center 45 and i reallyi didnt care for either one. The xds was hard to control after the 1st shot and the trigger could be better. I really didn't care for the rough factory stippling on the shield 45.

I've held both and just dry firing neither trigger was even close to being good. Glock seems to have the best striker fired trigger, or I'm just use to my sig perfection! :doh:

I had the xds 3.3 but heard the 4.0 was more controllable and shootable.

Lol if that's the case I never even wanna look at an xds 3.3. My 4.0 is a HORRIBLE shooter. Controlling the gun is such a pain in the ass. My glock 30s is not much better. It takes extensive practice to be a proficient shooter with either weapon, for me at least. My hk vp9 is pure fantastic though.

[
Another vote for the 30s. It is just hard to beat for a compact .45. My only other suggestion would be for a HK45c.

That's where I'm at, I love the HK compact but hard to find for a reasonable price to me!

Your survey says 30 but you really want a 30S.
="BamaFan, post: 6719304, member: 10831"]Your survey says 30 but you really want a 30S.[/QUOTE]

I can look up the demensions but realistically how much difference is there than the regular 30?

I can look up the demensions but realistically how much difference is there than the regular 30?[/QUOTE]

It won't look like much difference on paper but it definitely feels different. Plus there is almost always one listed here that is a good deal.

i61.tinypic.com_a1u72e.jpg

I can look up the demensions but realistically how much difference is there than the regular 30?

It won't look like much difference on paper but it definitely feels different. Plus there is almost always one listed here that is a good deal.

i61.tinypic.com_a1u72e.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Its especially in the grip circumference (not seen in pic). The 30s is not as bulky in the grip being that the 30s uses the short frame (the real estate from back of grip to trigger is shorter reach than the 30 frame). The 30s is a marry of the g30sf (short frame) and the g36 slide (more slim). Well, if u are talking gen 4 30 then you still get the short frame but thick slide.

Back
Top Bottom