• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bacon, brown sugar, cajun wrapped chicken

"Creole" is more fancy. :laugh: There's no real difference when it comes to commercialization of 'Cajun' or 'Creole' anything. Basically it's just hot. TOO hot. Cajun food is about a lot more than cayenne pepper. In any case....
If you want a good all around Cajun/Creole seasoning, get a container of this.
https://tonychachere.com/Original-Creole-Seasoning-Multi-Pack
It's sold everywhere, Kroger, Publix, even WalMart.

It's "magic" dust and it's a staple down there and used on most everything. :hungry:

Dang! I did see that brand at Kroger, but didn't get it because the OP said Cajun, it says Creole and I didn't know the difference... Thanks I know what to buy next time! I'm surely going to try this recipe again.

Mines the best. Show me what you got. I hope a little competition brings out some great recipes.
Really not a bunch, just smoking and cooking for the last 50 yrs. But I do so love a challenge, I don't print it out, just put it on the table. Might just have to have a MG cookout!! Just let the VA get finished with me.

Really not a bunch, just smoking and cooking for the last 50 yrs. But I do so love a challenge, I don't print it out, just put it on the table. Might just have to have a MG cookout!! Just let the VA get finished with me.

Might want to think up something to cook at the trout fishing M&G besides trout?
(But I'm cooking trout, lol.)

Here is one for ya Brother! You choose and I will bring or prepare!

How heavy is the smoker, lol. I can imagine having the smoker with anything on it will smell great in the campground.

I could ask in that thread if anyone has a smoker they could bring. Then those that want can bring a cut of meat to put on it...??? I mean I'd grab a rack of ribs for me and the wife.....

Back
Top Bottom