• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bad Deal Button

Status
Not open for further replies.
I propose we have a button for "Bad Deal" just like we have a button for really good deals. I half kid, but seriously, some ODTers are either trying to take advantage of people or are REALLY optimistic haha!

any place you go pricing goods you can tell people no your price is too high!
Except on ODT, hurts ones feelings !
Feel that strongly about it ? Man up and pm them.

Well surprise, the good deal button is also used as a bad deal button.
Some of these DUMB ASS’s. here think when we vote GOOD DEAL in their stupid ass ads, THAT WE REALLY MEAN IT.. I remember when a dumbass would post ammo in a styrofoam bowl and ask 1.00 apiece for his FOOD FOR GUNS ****

I propose we have a button for "Bad Deal" just like we have a button for really good deals. I half kid, but seriously, some ODTers are either trying to take advantage of people or are REALLY optimistic haha!
Just remember guys something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I’ve wanted something so bad that I paid more than the “value” and I have listed things for more than the “value” because I secretly wanted to keep it but if someone wants it I’ll sell it if they are legal. Also if you put $500 worth of upgrades and don’t have all the stock stuff with it the “value” of the upgrades is not $500. But like I said the value of something is what someone is willing to pay for it.

Feel that strongly about it ? Man up and pm them.
A real man, a man with testicles, will post IN THE AD how outrageous the OP's price is and will post a link to how good members of the brotherhood on ODT can find one cheaper!

All others are man-bun wearin' soy latte drinking sissies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom