• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bad luck comes in threessssssssssss

So true! when I was young I mowed lawns with a push mower and made $5 bucks doing it.
Back when dinosaurs roamed, I mowed one neighbor's yard with my mower and my gas for $2.50 and mowed another neighbor's yard with their mower and their gas for $3.00. I saved the funds to purchase one golf club at the time thru Montgomery Wards catalog store. It tooks several months to get a full set and bag, but was satisfying when finalized. Thanks.

Just had an 18 year old come up and take a look at it..He wanted 200$ and lives close and still in school..I said it's 2 1/2 hr of work, I politely declined
That generation wants to be tiktok stars. They'll never understand hard work and will have ****ty unfullfilling lives because of it.

$80/hour is pretty common for lawn care now days. Sounds like the kid is running a business, not a charity.

I feel your pain, I have 10 acres of grass and 16 acres of pasture that need mowing, a house to be painted inside and had to catch covid 5 weeks ago. Covid was easy, pneumonia is a bitch, so now most of it has been growing for 6 plus weeks!
C, hope you recover quickly. God bless.

Back
Top Bottom