• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bad luck......

You can fool all the people some of the time, but there are those special few that you can fool ALL the time.

Derailed.
Train.gif

Yes some cars do come with an access port to get to the fuel pump. Because an engineer designed it that way. Most that have that port is due to the inability to drop the tank in a reasonable amount of time.

Not because some d-bag with a zizz wheel what's to half ass a job.

leaving a few leaving a few unnecessary bolts out is a real time-saver for the next repair.

Yes some cars do come with an access port to get to the fuel pump. Because an engineer designed it that way. Most that have that port is due to the inability to drop the tank in a reasonable amount of time.

Not because some d-bag with a zizz wheel what's to half ass a job.

I'm in auto body and see butchery like this on a weekly basis. I could say that it amazes me someone would intentionally screw up another person's vehicle, but after 40 years it doesn't. A lot of mechanics and body men either have no integrity or are just plain stupid.

I'm in auto body and see butchery like this on a weekly basis. I could say that it amazes me someone would intentionally screw up another person's vehicle, but after 40 years it doesn't. A lot of mechanics and body men either have no integrity or are just plain stupid.

I see it pretty regularly to as a mechanic. Some people need their harbor frieght stores taken away from them....

You guys are hilarious. It's a used truck with 100k that was made almost a decade ago. **** wears out. Sorry for your bad luck OP but that's just what it is, bad luck.

Back
Top Bottom