• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bahamas - People are shooting each other for food and water.

Sucks to be them. Without American tourist dollars, they don’t have much of an income. They’re not a part of the U.S. but they want us to send them everything and take care of them. NO. They belong to the UK. Let them handle it or let them pay us to handle it. NO MORE FREEBIES!!!

I was on St. Croix in the USVI the day after hurricane Hugo wiped it clean and was there for 6 weeks. You really need to see it in person and not on the news or internet. Nothing left but debris and bodies after a storm of that magnitude. It's heartless as hell if you can feel like the United States should somehow turn their back on ANYONE after a natural disaster such as this. I hope I am dead and gone before we get that cold hearted as a country.

I was on St. Croix in the USVI the day after hurricane Hugo wiped it clean and was there for 6 weeks. is You really need to see it in person and not on the news or internet. Nothing left but debris and bodies after a storm of that magnitude. It's heartless as hell if you can feel like the United States should somehow turn their back on ANYONE after a natural disaster such as this. I hope I am dead and gone before we get that cold hearted as a country.
agreed it is sad

but it is also rinse wash and repeat. we are to rebuild a foreign nation so they can go back to business as usual, living in ****ty huts and 3rd world brick buildings trying to get that tourist dollar until the next big one comes through?

im not saying help or not, seems to me though with or without the help someone will clean it up and slap some paint on it so more instagrammers can take photo ops on a nice beach. them tourist dollars bring it lots of money but not enough to create proper infastructure?

I'll be beachcombing on the east coast of Florida this weekend. Apparently there are bundles of cocaine floating ashore. Hookers should knocking on my door in no time after that...
Wife told me about this, supposedly 6 kilos were found washed on the shore, maybe more, maybe not, who knows anymore

agreed it is sad

but it is also rinse wash and repeat. we are to rebuild a foreign nation so they can go back to business as usual, living in ****ty huts and 3rd world brick buildings trying to get that tourist dollar until the next big one comes through?

im not saying help or not, seems to me though with or without the help someone will clean it up and slap some paint on it so more instagrammers can take photo ops on a nice beach. them tourist dollars bring it lots of money but not enough to create proper infastructure?

I'm not taking about nation building. This is about something as simple as supplying clean water and damn hot dogs and Walmart tents to people who have absolutely nothing. We can spend tens of millions of dollars investigating BS Russian collusion claims. As a country we can afford to assist these people at the basic needs level.

I was on St. Croix in the USVI the day after hurricane Hugo wiped it clean and was there for 6 weeks. You really need to see it in person and not on the news or internet. Nothing left but debris and bodies after a storm of that magnitude. It's heartless as hell if you can feel like the United States should somehow turn their back on ANYONE after a natural disaster such as this. I hope I am dead and gone before we get that cold hearted as a country.

The USVI belong to the U.S. and we should take care of them but why in the hell do we as a country have to take care of everyone else?

Back
Top Bottom