• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bahamas - People are shooting each other for food and water.

I'm not taking about nation building. This is about something as simple as supplying clean water and damn hot dogs and Walmart tents to people who have absolutely nothing. We can spend tens of millions of dollars investigating BS Russian collusion claims. As a country we can afford to assist these people at the basic needs level.
typically we send a warship or two, which IMO is a huge contribution in of itself.

but as we have seen with the peurto rico fiasco, there is aid money, and then there are those who control it

Sucks to be them. Without American tourist dollars, they don’t have much of an income. They’re not a part of the U.S. but they want us to send them everything and take care of them. NO. They belong to the UK. Let them handle it or let them pay us to handle it. NO MORE FREEBIES!!!
Should we help? Absolutely. Should we incorporate all these displaced people into our society? No we shouldn't. They're members of the Common Wealth and therefore the responsible of Great Britain and the other members.

I had a Cruise planned in April for the Bahamas with the wife she has been asking me for 30yrs to take her on a cruise, I finally said he's and the Hurricane destroyed those plans, so we are going to DC, to see the Grand-Kids and all the Monuments!

I've heard the Alaskan cruises were nice.

I try and steer clear of large crowds of people I don't know.:behindsofa:

I was thinking about doing some hurricane relief in the Bahamas, but if I can't take my firearm, then I ain't going.
Maybe the Carolinas.

Should we help? Absolutely. Should we incorporate all these displaced people into our society? No we shouldn't. They're members of the Common Wealth and therefore the responsible of Great Britain and the other members.

We’ve got tens of thousands of starving homeless people who have absolutely nothing in this country. Why aren’t we helping them FIRST before we help anybody outside this so called great county of ours.

We’ve got tens of thousands of starving homeless people who have absolutely nothing in this country. Why aren’t we helping them FIRST before we help anybody outside this so called great county of ours.

Most homeless people in America, are homeless because they choose to be homeless.

Right on brother. The truth is most of these other countries dont really like us except they like our money....if nothing else feed and house our homeless VETS who fought for what few rights we have left

Back
Top Bottom