• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ball Pint Jars - $5.99/doz

ordered me some, i've already pulled about 20lbs of figs off my tree and that hasnt even made a small dent. my freezers getting full fast

What do you usually plant for fall?

Right now, there is still time to plant green beans, squash, zucchini, etc for the summer. For the fall, I plant kale, collards, broccoli, cauliflower, mustard, turnips, lettuce, etc. Mostly green leafy stuff. Things like kale and collards generally last all winter and into spring here in west ga.

This may seem a little odd for an outdoor site, but I thought I'd post it anyway. Many hunters are also gardeners and preppers and may use canning jars. Anyway, Ball is running a special that ends today on pint jars for $5.99/dozen, free shipping on orders of $50 or more. If you buy a canning appliance, you get any jar at half price, so pints would only be $3/dozen. I ordered 15 cases. Quarts are not on sale and it's cheaper to buy them at a dollar store or Wal-Mart still.

http://www.freshpreserving.com/ball...ids-and-bands-12-count-1033888VM.html#start=1
Thanks for posting!

This may seem a little odd for an outdoor site, but I thought I'd post it anyway. Many hunters are also gardeners and preppers and may use canning jars. Anyway, Ball is running a special that ends today on pint jars for $5.99/dozen, free shipping on orders of $50 or more. If you buy a canning appliance, you get any jar at half price, so pints would only be $3/dozen. I ordered 15 cases. Quarts are not on sale and it's cheaper to buy them at a dollar store or Wal-Mart still.

http://www.freshpreserving.com/ball...ids-and-bands-12-count-1033888VM.html#start=1

Thank you for posting!! Ordered my wife 9 cases for 57 and some change free shipping. Huge brownie points!!!

Most of my jars are Kerr (made by ball) because that's what the Dollar general near my house has. They work just fine and Dollar General was about a buck cheaper on them than Wal-Mart. Ball now has Kerr jars on sale for $5.99, I wouldn't hesitate to buy them. Cheaper than you can buy anywhere else and they deliver them to your door.

Back
Top Bottom