• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ballistic Advantage 10.5" Pistol Upper - Complete, $385 delivered

MegaFan

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
137   0
Reaction score
I think this is a very good deal for a complete, quality, pistol upper, with all Ballistic Advantage parts/pieces, and all made in the USA.

FREE Shipping and no sales tax, delivered at the advertised price of $385. It does not come with the preferred VG6 (can upgrade on order but also can find them cheaper on sale in the $45 or so range); however, it does have a standard A2 flash hider - easy upgrade later, which is all I plan to do before sticking this one on an Aero lower... check that, ordered a BA stripped lower just to keep it all in the BA family.

https://www.ballisticadvantage.com/10-5-556-carbine-length-atlas-ar15-complete-upper.html

upload_2019-9-13_10-11-16.png

I think this is a very good deal for a complete, quality, pistol upper, with all Ballistic Advantage parts/pieces, and all made in the USA.

FREE Shipping and no sales tax, delivered at the advertised price of $385. It does not come with the preferred VG6 (can upgrade on order but also can find them cheaper on sale in the $45 or so range); however, it does have a standard A2 flash hider - easy upgrade later, which is all I plan to do before sticking this one on an Aero lower.

https://www.ballisticadvantage.com/10-5-556-carbine-length-atlas-ar15-complete-upper.html

View attachment 2279245
My wife is gonna be really upset with you lol. Nice deal!

I've said it before and I am going to keep saying it... buy it when it is on sale (if you can afford the investment), even if you don't need it, because things are about to get serious in the world of gun ownership and pricing - in my opinion. Prices, on the broader scale, are slowly rising.

Necrosis Necrosis - tell her I am sorry but, maybe, she will thank me in a few years!!

Back
Top Bottom