• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ballistic Bill's rotary tumber?

I ordered the Frankfort r7 from Amazon for $85 delivered. I have no idea if it will show up as the correct item as it was 1/2 price and a new seller. Figured I'd take my chances.

I ordered the Frankfort r7 from Amazon for $85 delivered. I have no idea if it will show up as the correct item as it was 1/2 price and a new seller. Figured I'd take my chances.
You're never going to get it. There is a HUUUGE problem with "new sellers" springing up on amazon with amazing prices. You buy it, they mark it as shipped so they get the money released from Amazon. The tracking number is bogus and you never get the item. HUGE Scam.

Check out the sellers storefront on amazon- see if he has dozens - if not hundreds - of items listed for beyond good deals. 1/2 price (or less than 1/2 price) of other sellers. If so...guaranteed to be a scammer. I found an item I was looking for , normal cost was nearly 20 bucks...one seller had it for 3.99 plus 3.99 shipping. Checked out his other listings, nearly 2 hundred, ALL for 3.99 plus 3.99 shipping. And was a new seller with no feedback. 1000% certain he was a scammer. ALSO - any ad that says "contact before buying" with their email address spelled out.....scammer. Not to mention 100% a violation of AZ seller TOS. I've been an FBA seller for nearly a year - All the legit sellers talk about these scams in our forums.

You're never going to get it. There is a HUUUGE problem with "new sellers" springing up on amazon with amazing prices. You buy it, they mark it as shipped so they get the money released from Amazon. The tracking number is bogus and you never get the item. HUGE Scam.

Check out the sellers storefront on amazon- see if he has dozens - if not hundreds - of items listed for beyond good deals. 1/2 price (or less than 1/2 price) of other sellers. If so...guaranteed to be a scammer. I found an item I was looking for , normal cost was nearly 20 bucks...one seller had it for 3.99 plus 3.99 shipping. Checked out his other listings, nearly 2 hundred, ALL for 3.99 plus 3.99 shipping. And was a new seller with no feedback. 1000% certain he was a scammer. ALSO - any ad that says "contact before buying" with their email address spelled out.....scammer. Not to mention 100% a violation of AZ seller TOS. I've been an FBA seller for nearly a year - All the legit sellers talk about these scams in our forums.

Looks like you are correct, I got a tracking number that shows that it is shipped, about 2AM I got a notice from Amazon saying that the order is being refunded. Went and looked at the seller...one positive from 2009 and can't find anything else today. Also noticed that 3 or 4 other's that had offered the item at a low price had disappeared. Maybe Amazon did a little site policing last night.

Looks like you are correct, I got a tracking number that shows that it is shipped, about 2AM I got a notice from Amazon saying that the order is being refunded. Went and looked at the seller...one positive from 2009 and can't find anything else today. Also noticed that 3 or 4 other's that had offered the item at a low price had disappeared. Maybe Amazon did a little site policing last night.

Yep. Sometimes I really hate being right. :-( Sorry you didn't snag a good deal for real!

Back
Top Bottom