• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bama v. Clemson.... live commentary....

With the team Clemson has today (PLAYING GA they would have ran up a higher SCORE than they did on the Tide) MOST GA TEAM IS LIVING HEADED TO THE DRAFT EARLY CRYING THAT THEY WEREN,T PICKED TO PLAY IN FINALE 4 ITS SIMPLE GA THEY LOST 2 GAMES AND THEN A 3RD WHEN TEXAS LONGHORNS SPANKED THEIR **&&^

OVER THE YEARS HAVE WON SOME GOOD BETS BETTING AGAINST GA hope they play Clemson again soon i will make bet good odds ga will lose
Probably much closer to the truth than folks would like to admit.

Clemson's defensive line was definitely the best I have ever seen in college. Probably better than 3/4 of the NFL. Plus, if Fromm continued to choke and double choke like he did all through the Alabama game, Clemson could have broke triple digits. They would have absolutely curb-stomped UGA and their trash-talking coach.

Fromm better figure some stuff out over the off season. Over throwing everyone by 10 yards all though games ain't gonna cut it.

-But that would pretty much make me happy. I think Fromm is a baby. Marsha has a LOT more talent.
Fromms problem he is a some what of a WUSSY afraid to run ball and get hit when the play breaks down

With the team Clemson has today (PLAYING GA they would have ran up a higher SCORE than they did on the Tide) MOST GA TEAM IS LIVING HEADED TO THE DRAFT EARLY CRYING THAT THEY WEREN,T PICKED TO PLAY IN FINALE 4 ITS SIMPLE GA THEY LOST 2 GAMES AND THEN A 3RD WHEN TEXAS LONGHORNS SPANKED THEIR **&&^

Can't we legitimately bash Bama for one damn day?

Just a game in the rearview.It was yesterday and now nobody cares,not even Pepperidge Farms.

Oh, I care.

I'll care for a while. I always enjoy anything which causes Sabin heartburn. Every time that guy stares at his shoes during a press conference and whines in a crappy passive-aggressive manner, and angel gets its wings.

Back
Top Bottom