• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bama v. Clemson.... live commentary....

With the team Clemson has today (PLAYING GA they would have ran up a higher SCORE than they did on the Tide) MOST GA TEAM IS LIVING HEADED TO THE DRAFT EARLY CRYING THAT THEY WEREN,T PICKED TO PLAY IN FINALE 4 ITS SIMPLE GA THEY LOST 2 GAMES AND THEN A 3RD WHEN TEXAS LONGHORNS SPANKED THEIR **&&^

Are you high?

Nah, Clemson'sline is not better than 3/4 of the NFL. No one but you believe that. Would they have beat UGA? UGA would have been a heavy underdog. Come on, even you don't believe triple digits. Everyone has their own opinions, but calling someone a baby who actually plays the game while we sit at home on a computer. Well, there is a word for that, but I will not say it.
I still don't know why everyone wants to talk about UGA. Bama lost last night and all I continue to hear is what Clemson would have or could have done to UGA. UGA did not deserve a shot and they did not get one. Bama had a shot, but got dominated. Just talk about Bama or Clemson. They are the one's who actually played last night.
Bama fans aren't used to losing, so they're not very good at it. Of course a lot of them aren't very good at winning either....

Bama fans aren't used to losing, so they're not very good at it. Of course a lot of them aren't very good at winning either....
Wouldn't have gotten to triple digits vs uga because Dabo would have been putting in 3rd and 4th on the depth chart by 3rd quarter...cheerleaders in the 4th...

Like I said before, I think Bama will be ok........ And they actually have 12 now.
Screenshot_20190107-182217_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom