• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bama v. Clemson.... live commentary....

Like I've said before, where is Dabo and Kirby? At the bottom of the mountain looking up is where........
Screenshot_20190107-182217_Chrome.jpg

The one at the top actually has 12 now........

All season all I heard from bama fans...bama is one another level, nobody can beat them...Clemson doesn't even belong at number 2...then they play each other and clemson beats the brakes off of bama...enough said :)

All season all I heard from bama fans...bama is one another level, nobody can beat them...Clemson doesn't even belong at number 2...then they play each other and clemson beats the brakes off of bama...enough said :)

Clemson had the best team and they showed it in the championship game. Season's over. Alabama finished #2. Where's the debate?

In 2019 they got beat by FOUR touchdowns with the opposing team's scrubs taking a knee in the victory formation on the 5 in a merciful move to not hang over 50 on them. Their QB who "shoulda won the Heisman" had a QBR of a whopping 60 and was humiliated by the opposing freshman. What to do? Close your eyes and retreat to the warm coziness of the past...

Back
Top Bottom