• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bama v. Clemson.... live commentary....

Like I've said before...if a person's team don't win they jump on the wagon of who is winning...but of course that'll never happen on ODT....lol....everywhere I look all I see is BANDY THE BAND WAGONS...
certainly you aren't referring to me since i've been a clemson fan since 1970...

2-1 against Bama in National Championship games in 4 years doesn’t sound like a 1 and done Cinderella to me. I don’t think you know what that term means...ha elipsis drink
Like I said, come talk to me when Dabo wins his 12th......... You may not make it though.

Playing in the ACC versus the SEC is like taking your sister to the prom. Looks good to the strangers, but the buddies all know you're gay..........
ACC champ beat the dog snot out of the SEC champ in the national championship...so you must be taking your pre-teen sister to the prom :)

As I said I'm proud of Swinney for winning, and it just happened to be against Saban. Bravo for him! That being said, it's taken him 10 years to win 3 championships, and it's taken Saban 11 to win 5. Unless Dabo can win 2 next year, guess he'll always finish second to the greatest coach in the history of college football, just sayin'......... Kinda like kissin' you're sister.

As I said I'm proud of Swinney for winning, and it just happened to be against Saban. Bravo for him! That being said, it's taken him 10 years to win 3 championships, and it's taken Saban 11 to win 5. Unless Dabo can win 2 next year, guess he'll always finish second to the greatest coach in the history of college football, just sayin'......... Kinda like kissin' you're sister.
swinney has 5 acc championships including the last 4 years in a row, so not real sure what you are talking about...

swinney has 5 acc championships including the last 4 years in a row, so not real sure what you are talking about...
I'm talking national championships, conference champs are like this past season's bowl games, they're meaningless compared to the national title. 5 is greater than 3 in most math books still........ And you don't have to agree with me, just ask Kirby Smart.

I'm talking national championships, conference champs are like this past season's bowl games, they're meaningless compared to the national title. 5 is greater than 3 in most math books still........ And you don't have to agree with me, just ask Kirby Smart.
As Stated earlier...SWINNEY Has 2 Natty In 11 years...Saban Had One Natty In His First 11 years...So No, SWINNEY Is not trailing saban

Back
Top Bottom