• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bandwagon Ammo Haters!

Nobody wants your trade, right?
Well I offered up a .40 in a few trades and people said nah don’t mess with .40. Just seems like these days people don’t even know why they don’t like .40. They’ve seen a few funny memes on the internet and the comments from all the wanna be keyboard operators and now they don’t like them

I have .380s, 9s, .40s, and .45s and like them all. I know the FBI has gone to 9mm but in the last two weeks we've confirmed that they are commie pinko bastards, so...

It has definitely affected .40 gun sales on ODT. Glocks are easy to get a conversion barrel for but not so much for many other guns. Everyone who remembers the last ammo shortage should own at least one .40.

The man has a point. Everyone who switched to 9 is literally hillarybama, MAGA. Unless it hurts your snowflake wrists.

I will stand behind my statements by buying a gun in 40. Somebody p.m. me the right deal on one, and I will buy it this weekend. Not 3 hours from the house, and not a Glock though.

Well I offered up a .40 in a few trades and people said nah don’t mess with .40. Just seems like these days people don’t even know why they don’t like .40. They’ve seen a few funny memes on the internet and the comments from all the wanna be keyboard operators and now they don’t like them

I can tell you this, if someone was going to shoot me and gave me the choice between 9mm and .40, I'd pick the 9mm every time!

I have .380s, 9s, .40s, and .45s and like them all. I know the FBI has gone to 9mm but in the last two weeks we've confirmed that they are commie pinko bastards, so...

It has definitely affected .40 gun sales on ODT. Glocks are easy to get a conversion barrel for but not so much for many other guns. Everyone who remembers the last ammo shortage should own at least one .40.
Well we all know you can't believe a word the FBI say's.

Well we all know you can't believe a word the FBI say's.
imagescvcvbn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom