• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bank of america is now stopping ammo/gun sales made with their cards

bank of america can freaking suck it..hated them in the past and hate em now. they've always been a joke to me, most everyone I've heard from can't stand doing business with em. I hope they make enough stupid policies to put themselves out of business and the CEO(s) come down with a nasty case of the clap

Dropped them once they started their (turned out to be temporary) fees... good luck BoA- I only keep a few dollars over your minimum in the account so you keep sending me statements.

bank of america can freaking suck it..hated them in the past and hate em now. they've always been a joke to me, most everyone I've heard from can't stand doing business with em. I hope they make enough stupid policies to put themselves out of business and the CEO(s) come down with a nasty case of the clap
Oh no, you wished the "CLAP" on the CEO? hahahhahaha

Just looked thru my credit cards and the only one with BoA is my Bass Pro credit card... hhhhmmmmm.. I wonder if they would screw BPS out of money if I buy a gun or ammo there... Interesting...

I can't find a news article about this. Not saying its not true but would like to have another piece to verify this before I post it to Facebook and email it out. Anyone got anything?

I'm seeing this topic on other boards and member's posting (as recent as a few minutes ago) that they used their BoA debit & CC's today to purchase both firearms & ammo.
Might be a BS story... Either way, don't like BoA & don't bank with them.

Back
Top Bottom