• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bank of america is now stopping ammo/gun sales made with their cards

This post is a crock of $hit. BOA is NOT stopping customers from using BOA cards from buying weapons or ammo. Another hysterical rant from a misinformed ODT'er. I dare anyone to walk into a Walmart tomorrow and buy a bulk pack of 22 ammo or even a weapon using a BOA issued card and then confirm that the purchase was declined by BOA. And not because you're overdrawn or over your credit limit but because the purchase was firearm related. Listen carefully, at no point did the BOA representative state the it was BOA's policy to decline firearm related purchases.

It's funny when she asked him if he is ok working for a company that does not allowed a customer to buy as they please as an American,but he barely speaks English and sounds like he is from Iraq,He doesn't care!!!

- - - Updated - - -

This post is a crock of $hit. BOA is NOT stopping customers from using BOA cards from buying weapons or ammo. Another hysterical rant from a misinformed ODT'er. I dare anyone to walk into a Walmart tomorrow and buy a bulk pack of 22 ammo or even a weapon using a BOA issued card and then confirm that the purchase was declined by BOA. And not because you're overdrawn or over your credit limit but because the purchase was firearm related. Listen carefully, at no point did the BOA representative state the it was BOA's policy to decline firearm related purchases.
You work for them don't you? hahahhahaa

History has shown us that Church and Government ruled the world killing and stealing was how they controlled the world. Today it's Banks and Government that control the world and killing and stealing is the same M.O. We are now being controlled by Bankers like Bank of America who have received over $45 Billion in Bail outs -- FREE MONEY and then more Government guarantees for an additional $55 Trillion if they (BofA) need more money. We the people will never survive the raping of this country by these Banksters and criminals in the White House.

Read more: http://www.gunsandammo.com/2012/04/...or-being-firearms-manufacturer/#ixzz2I6iPXFKT

I just purchased Ammo online with my BoA card and had no issues... It already shows pending on my online statement... I believe this may be a HOAX. The BoA "person" does not offer the standard written answers that are scripted for them.... Ill advise if I see any "stop" payment by the bank....

I'm still waiting for a reliable news source about this. I've yet to see anything on the internet except more posts like this with no facts. Remember folks, just because somebody puts it on facebook or youtube doesn't mean it's true.

Back
Top Bottom