• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bank of america is now stopping ammo/gun sales made with their cards

I'm glad you woke up and smelled the coffee Daffodil! Get your facts straight before you post anymore garbage, Excuse this noob for calling BS on such a lame, poorly researched post. Thank god you don't post reload data in the reloading forum. Peace out Daffodil.

not ONCE did I take credit for the video, nor did I claim it to be FACT. I try to post info on here that could help the ODT community that I have been a member of for since its inception. If its debunked, then so be it, THAT'S WHAT A DISCUSSION FORUM IS FOR. to discuss. there are plenty of other people posting in this thread thinking the video is FAKE, NONE of them have come out as such an arrogant prick as yourself. Who the fuk do you think you are calling me hysterical and misinformed and telling me to stop posting garbage? people like YOU ruin great online communities like this one.

all the buzz on the net is coming off of this same video. HOWEVER it is a proven fact that they dropped the McMillian group because they were arms dealers so while this video cannot be confirmed nor denied tonight (I called they close at 10) they've done enough for me to tell them to go to hell.

You posted a video and said "apparently... so and so ...." just like I or anyone else might have - whether we believed it or just wanted to provide entertainment.

AFAIK this thread delivered on the 2nd part, I for one am glad you posted because I personally feel the video is a prank but if not I'm sure someone will let us know and we'll go from there. Take care and relax Carlo!

Yeah, from now on, Im going to have to put a disclaimer on video's I post so that my buddy Jeff doesn't go on a crusade to convince the world I am a miss-informed hysterical fool. Posted it b/c I too would like to know if its real or not. Though, I *may* sneak over to the reloading section and advise him to double up on his powder charge for just for yucks.

-Carlo

Jeff,

We know you work for boa, its ok that you love them. We dont judge folks like that friend.

HOWEVER

Get the cotton out ya ears man, she asked the guy about them declining purchases as being thier policy and HE said that is correct. Starts at t-minus 3:06 to 2:47ish.

this is pretty easy. Obama bailed out bank of america, now BOA has to do what he says. the current admin told BOA we don't want you guys letting people buy guns and ammo. BOA said ok.

Back
Top Bottom