• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bank of america is now stopping ammo/gun sales made with their cards

Like most things posted on Al Gore's Internet, verify before believing ...!!!!
As a financial institution, BoA would be subject to legal challenge for implementation
of any policy that affects or restricts lawful commerce ... So, "Look Before YOU Leap"
on this posting (OR anything else posted on the Internet!)

BofA is a toilet of a Bank. Thier customer service is BY FAR the worst. this is just another reason to avoid ever doing business with them.

This is a HOAX!!!! I just spoke to a BofA Mgr and there is no such policy. She said that they are not denying any purchases of either firearms or ammunition. Who ever created this youtube video is just trying to stir things up. So, whip out that BofA Credit or Debit card and buy, buy, buy all the ammo you want before Obama makes us go through a background check just for ammo. I'm Just Sayin.... :cool:

It wasn't a hoax. They actually had this in place for a few days and were reamed for it so bad it was lifted. I called BOA and they had this spript to read in response to this. It is REAL but is not in place any more.

My wife just bought a gun with her Bank of America card. I think its a hoax. Not defending them I actually hate them but have been avoiding the hassel of switching banks.

Back
Top Bottom