• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bank of america is now stopping ammo/gun sales made with their cards

Apparently BoA is now putting a stop to you purchasing guns or ammunition with your own money

[video=youtube_share;x4f2h5EiWPY]http://youtu.be/x4f2h5EiWPY[/video]

This is no new news. They told Kelly McMillan (McBros Firearms and Rifle Stocks) last year they could no longer do business as his company is a firearms producer. I quit BOA years ago myself........Our whole world (USA) as we know it is a mess!

I own a company that does credit card processing. So we sign up merchants to accept them. Gun sale and especially internet gun sales will not be accepted by most to the larger banks / processors. The same thing just happened in medical marijuana. The government went to big banks and they all withdrew the processing of Credit Cards for a product that's legal in the state. They also extorted many landlords to not lease or renew leases for these businesses.
Our biggest problem as a nation is no one seems to care about this stuff until the stick gets on them!

It looks like they are messing with card processing on the vendor side not individual account holders. I have some stuff ordered that I am having to pay for with a cashiers check or money order because his bank quit processing transactions as he sells gun stuff. Not even selling guns, just accessories and stuff... Crazy.

Back
Top Bottom