Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerbeard Man

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Fornicate around and findeth out.
445   1
Reaction score
y6HYMyi.png

Howdy y'all. To celebrate the recent lift of my ban, I'm introducing a Banned Camp Giveaway.

First, let me say that I have much respect for ODT and staff members; they have provided a site for us locals to 'choot the chit' and possibly pass on a good deal here and there for something we may not be using. I have also learned a great deal about milsurp, building an AR, 10/22's, AK's, etc. The amount of knowledge I've gained for free is invaluable to me.

With that being said, my recent ban was for posting an MC Hammer gif where I shouldn't have - I know, shame on me for injecting a little humor. But, I digress and now know that it's best to keep my comments and comedy to myself while in the classifieds. This is a reminder for all to keep your comments 'classy-fied' in the classifieds and save your wit and humor for the pasture where it belongs.

I am providing an obligatory link to the site rules for you all to refresh yourself with. Never hurts to get a set of fresh eyes on something you may be overlooking.
https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/help/rules/

My ban was a productive few days, however. I found some old baseball cards I thought were lost (RIP Hank Aaron), spent the weekend coaching my son's baseball team, created this cool logo for my Banned Camp giveaway and switched out the lower on my budget AR with the one I won in another giveaway (thanks @Sharpsburg).
And that segues nicely into my giveaway. This is a used ATI Omni Hybrid AR stripped lower that I replaced while away at banned camp. Please note this was on a rifle, I don't know if it's designated as just a receiver, rifle or pistol but just plan on it being a rifle lower. I'll even include the little hitch pin and explain what its use is for in removing and adding the front receiver pin if you don't already know.

MkkA6eL.jpg

That's not all. Because the ODT community has been so good to me, I'm also going to have a runner up prize. A black AKM Magpul handguard set and grip.

KTwBxOg.jpg

Here's how to win and some disclaimer mumbo jumbo.

Every entry must contain either an MC Hammer .gif or your favorite or memorable MC Hammer lyric/quote.

Entries:
- Everyone gets 1 entry
- Site supporters get another entry
- Military/First Responders/LEO get another entry (active or retired)

I will run this until next Sunday (01/31) and lock the comments at noon. I will use a random number generator to pick the winners.

Please note I will review the entries to verify they are eligible before announcing the winner.

The stripped lower is serialized (blurred for obvious reasons). As such, it can't be shipped and will need to be picked up in the Cumming/Sugar Hill area. Additionally, I will need to just take a peek at your current Georgia State issued ID or CWL. You must be a resident of Georgia and legal to own a firearm to claim the prize.

If the handguard and grip can't be picked up, I will ship at my expense for first class mail and provide tracking.

Thanks for everything ODT and good luck y'all!

***PS: I won't respond in the comments so I don't affect the count.***

Links to gifs work as well if you can't embed them.

Please remember to read the rules for entry above. Very important stuff here. You are welcome to edit your comment before the close of the giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom