• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Banned from calling 911

Doesn't seem all that excessive really when you consider the system is used to make McDonalds serve McNuggets after they run out.
Dammit! I forgot that you can use 911 for that!

I stopped at BK for lunch today and they were out of chicken fries. I just left and went up the road to Krystal and got the 3 chick combo.

I should’ve called 911 instead!

Arrest him for calling 911? Is there a law prohibiting it?

I know this is stupid and a complete waste of first responders time. But what is the crime?

I can see getting a restraining order.....

I can see where they are setting up non emergency call lines. Idiots calling 911 because McDonald’s is out of happy meals....
The frequent fliers will call in for chest pain and get a level 1 response ( fire and ems) and when we get there they just want us to give them their tv remote that's on the counter......this has happened alot more than people think. It's more than just a waste of time but also risks lives. If you only have x amount of assets designated to an area and put them out of service and someone in cardiac arrest 2 blocks away doesn't get fire or ems for 15 min; that is a massive issue

The frequent fliers will call in for chest pain and get a level 1 response ( fire and ems) and when we get there they just want us to give them their tv remote that's on the counter......this has happened alot more than people think. It's more than just a waste of time but also risks lives. If you only have x amount of assets designated to an area and put them out of service and someone in cardiac arrest 2 blocks away doesn't get fire or ems for 15 min; that is a massive issue
Agreed! But what statute are you going to arrest him for?

I remember watching someone call 911 for an ambulance. I pointed out the hospital visible just above the tree line. The food stamp brother said “I ain’t walking that far” and I really don’t doubt that he got out the ambulance and walked out the back door.

But again what statute have they violated?

Agreed! But what statute are you going to arrest him for?

I remember watching someone call 911 for an ambulance. I pointed out the hospital visible just above the tree line. The food stamp brother said “I ain’t walking that far” and I really don’t doubt that he got out the ambulance and walked out the back door.

But again what statute have they violated?
https://law.justia.com/codes/georgia/2010/title-16/chapter-11/article-2/16-11-39-2/

specifically the last part of (b)(2)

Back
Top Bottom