• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bar only allows vaxxed patrons

This whole 'vaccine' thing is just a diversion to turn away criticism and attention of how inept and impotent Xiden's rule of this country is going. NOT a vaccine, didn't have FDA approval (only emergency use authorization), then it got it, bypassing years of testing and trials, and then the CDC actually changed their definition of a 'vaccine' to include this RNA/DNA concoction product as a 'vaccine.' Pfizer now saying 'early vaxxed' are twice as likely to get 'breakthrough Covids' than more recent vaxxed and you have to go get this 'booster.' One of many to come - at least until after 2022 and 2024 when they can steal another election.

If you go look at the VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Effect Reporting System), there have been more deaths with this 'vaccine' than in all the prior years of ALL the vaccines ever developed - maybe because on all the rest, those years of tests and trials before FDA authorization were actually a good thing. Lastly, I'll close with something I read about Gibraltar. They are 99% vaxxed, but recently experienced something like a 2500% increase in infections - wow! That <1% unvaxxed out there must be licking doorknobs and silverware all over the place to cause that.......busy little beavers that lot...

Gibraltar is not unique. Do a line graph on every country’s rollout of mass vaccinations and then compare it to Covid cases starting about 2 weeks later.
Covid had almost died out until the mass vaccinations got going...
This ain’t rocket science if you just compare graphs.
Of course, the official explanation is “delta variant” lol.
Perhaps a more appropriate name for the new infections (post mass vac) should be the “Pfizer” or “Moderna” variant?

Gibraltar is not unique. Do a line graph on every country’s rollout of mass vaccinations and then compare it to Covid cases starting about 2 weeks later.
Covid had almost died out until the mass vaccinations got going...
This ain’t rocket science if you just compare graphs.
Of course, the official explanation is “delta variant” lol.
Perhaps a more appropriate name for the new infections (post mass vac) should be the “Pfizer” or “Moderna” variant?
From what I've read about getting this VAX series is that it artificially produces antibodies against whatever the 'target' infection is.... all good. BUT! It just means that the vaxxed doesn't get the infection; doesn't say that vaxxed person still can't harbor whatever Covid ooga-booga there is. To my mind, they're nothing but millions of potential Typhoid Marys out there incubating any variant mutation Covid that could be dreamed up. Natural antibody creation from actually having had Covid? All that's out the window. Government and Health Nazis won't even discuss why those already having recovered from it and have antibodies STILL have to be part of their frigging vax mandates - No exemptions - won't even discuss or consider it. A question they can't/won't answer because their 'science' isn't science at all... Political expediency...

I still have my vaccination card from when I started first grade in 1962...so if flash that will that work?
After all, which vaccination is more important - smallpox or Covid?
Well.....I think now that the potential for small pox, measles, mumps, rubella et al are gonna make a comeback. Xiden et al aren't even concerned about illegals, refugees and political entrants into this country having ANY vaccinations at all. Not a one of them...

Well.....I think now that the potential for small pox, measles, mumps, rubella et al are gonna make a comeback. Xiden et al aren't even concerned about illegals, refugees and political entrants into this country having ANY vaccinations at all. Not a one of them...
These illegals surely can’t get in a bar?? With no vax card or ID? :hat:

From what I've read about getting this VAX series is that it artificially produces antibodies against whatever the 'target' infection is.... all good. BUT! It just means that the vaxxed doesn't get the infection; doesn't say that vaxxed person still can't harbor whatever Covid ooga-booga there is. To my mind, they're nothing but millions of potential Typhoid Marys out there incubating any variant mutation Covid that could be dreamed up. Natural antibody creation from actually having had Covid? All that's out the window. Government and Health Nazis won't even discuss why those already having recovered from it and have antibodies STILL have to be part of their frigging vax mandates - No exemptions - won't even discuss or consider it. A question they can't/won't answer because their 'science' isn't science at all... Political expediency...
The only thing worse than no vaccine...is an imperfect vaccine.
Such imperfect vaccines that don’t prevent infection but only hide symptoms...create a population of walking superspreaders of mutated viruses.
That’s why Covid exploded again after every mass vax in the world.
You can track the Covid rebound from near zero in June to the July and August explosions.
The rebound follows the vaccine...and mostly kills the citizens who are the independent thinking “non-compliant” ones.
Which is the end goal of course for the Great Reset anyway.
Mission accomplished...and can still blame the unvaxxed.
See how that works?

Back
Top Bottom