• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Barbarians at the gate

Wolf six

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
107   0
Reaction score

Consider the following: You didnt grow up in a neighborhood filled with gang members who had frequent shootouts, you didnt get beat up for wearing the wrong clothes or, because people just didnt like you. Generally education was encouraged, you didnt have to duck crackheads or rival gangs. The life you lived was very safe and civil. You were taught right and wrong, encouraged to follow the law, trust police and be honest.

Now:

Think of the logistic of these situations. These men are armed with more capable firearms day to day than you or the police. They have a way to get guns, illegal modifications and have fostered a culture that doesn't snitch. Do you have this kind of loyalty within your friends circle? Or would your friends freak out if you put a stock on a AR pistol. They do plan and execute objectives by using extreme violence and get away with it. Just think about the 2020 riots. How many people have gone to jail over that. Let me ask you; how often do you have friends defer plans when you ask them to train? How frequently do they come unprepared or treat their guns like collectors dolls?
The USA is heading into an unknown zone of brazil meets late 80's yugoslavia. The gap between the favela dwelers (this includes you) and the rich behind guarded walls is massive. Ethnic conflict is already fomenting, look up the plaasmoorde if you want spoilers. You NEED people around you to survive the balkanization of this country. You NEED to be able to generate resources like food and electricity. You dont need another stupid carbine length bear creek AR you NEED to be more capable than these gangs.
-Can you fight at night?
-Do you know what a digitally encrypted radio is?
-Have you ever done a ride along with local LEO or paid the local bum a $20 for info?

“Long periods of peace and quiet favor certain optical illusions. Among them is the assumption that the invulnerability of the home is founded upon the constitution and safeguarded by it. In reality, it rests upon the father of the family who, accompanied by his sons, appears with the ax on the threshold of his dwelling.”​

― Ernst Jünger

I doubt that lifestyle would get them far here in Georgia, Brooklyn & Queens pretty much have the laws that cater to criminals so they no longer fear other civilians. They know they have superior firepower when the others are unarmed & unprepared.

They're going to pull that Gat on some elderly highly medicated for your safety old Vet, who's packing his SIG MK25 and knows how to use it and is going to put that third eye hole between the other two before they can say "Government Cheese" and Mammy going to cry on TV, screaming, "Boo gots killed before he could go to College":doh:

The Good Lord blessed me with a couple of sons. And I'm thankful for both of them.

I'm also thankful that I was raised in a middle GA town that accepted folks different from my skin color.

We've raised our boys in a conservative household to revere personal responsibility and freedom throughout their public school curriculum.

Granted, they were raised in a city with one of the lowest crime rates in GA. Neither one were in a fight in 12 grades. Both of them had each others' backs. And then wuflu. But after a year we got through that.

Neither attend colleges that require the jab. You know, the thing that kills the younguns. I pray for all our souls. We have been foresaken by our government. A government that suggests babies should get the jab. WTF???

I can say they both understand that survival is a personal thing. As long as both of 'em can make it home they'll be fine.

Home is where the fire is. And let's face it, we need the fire to be warm...

The only thing at this point that is keeping us from deadly riots of Iran and having to take our kids into bomb shelters and seeing mass violence in our streets is distance. For now.

Back
Top Bottom