• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Barbarians at the gate

I am fortunate that both of my boys are Eagle Scouts. They have hunted with me and know something about the woods. Both love venison and know where to place a bullet for a clean kill. Both started camping at a very young age and both are fairly decent shots with a rifle, pistol or shotgun....

I could drop them in the wilderness with a weeks worth of food and a flint/steel. I could come back two weeks later and they would have their camp ship-shape and look well fed....

We have taught them right from wrong and about good and evil. Heaven helps the "Jasper" that harms one of us. I'd sleep in a fox hole with either of them....

JMHO

Illinois residents, voting Illinois political leaders and Illinois Problems.
19A02212-A44C-499A-885C-67A85D2BB773.jpeg
I just don’t care.Same for NY. ..To Heck with all of them.

I’d like to
Know if they had those guns on them during the graduation.
If so this is one school that needs step up their game.

Kid like this will be useful in a SHTF scenario.
They’ll be like mascots and will be out fearlessly killing and looting and searching for stuff to bring back to their groups for a pat on the back and a few moments with some new female prisoners that just came in.

Kid like this will be useful in a SHTF scenario.
They’ll be like mascots and will be out fearlessly killing and looting and searching for stuff to bring back to their groups for a pat on the back and a few moments with some new female prisoners that just came in.

That or their bodies will be used as a totem to dissuade others from acting in the same manor. They can hang on their crucifix with a sign reminding others of their sin.

How many knew that Chiraq had to install a network of listening posts to triangulate the location of gunshots based on relative distance of travel of the sound waves? There are so many shootings there that people don’t bother calling them in so they had to install a system
That's nothing new. Atlanta has been using those for almost 6 years.

Back
Top Bottom