• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BARKING DOG IN THE HOOD!(3 doors up)

I have a dog that barks and spends her days outside unless it's time to sleep then she comes into her crate. Lately, the coyotes have been coming up from the nearby riverbed and driving her crazy. So much so that my neighbor had to come over and see if there was anything I could do. I said I will try and brought her inside. It wasn't the end of the world and there is peace among us again. I hated that I was the bad neighbor, but in the end, we worked it out. I'll start her back on the bark collar tomorrow and she'll stop.

1643200063614.jpeg

Do you have a car alarm on your car?....if so...park your car as close to your neighbors house as you can without being on their property, make sure where you park is a legal parking spot. Set off your car alarm at random times throughout the day...taking an extraordinary time to cut it off.....When your neighbors says something to you about it tell them....Oh really, didn't notice...the alarm doesn't bother me....

You would be amazed what a simple car alarm at 3AM night after night can do to remedy a situation.
great idea!

Do you have a car alarm on your car?....if so...park your car as close to your neighbors house as you can without being on their property, make sure where you park is a legal parking spot. Set off your car alarm at random times throughout the day...taking an extraordinary time to cut it off.....When your neighbors says something to you about it tell them....Oh really, didn't notice...the alarm doesn't bother me....

You would be amazed what a simple car alarm at 3AM night after night can do to remedy a situation.

Back
Top Bottom