• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Barrel Threading on the south side of the ATL.

jeep78

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
36   0
Reaction score
I mentioned several months ago Full Blown Firearms in Hampton said they did threading, and I asked specifically about Marlin lever guns, they said "no problem".

I tried to relay that info here to folks looking for the service, but never got any feedback.

Well, I dropped off a barreled lever gun receiver a week ago, and it was waiting for me this morning. I have had the same service done before with less than stellar results.

This time was entirely different. The service was on time, quick, and affordable. Plus the machining itself was outstanding, with attention to detail as it should be. I could not be happier with their work!

If you need top quality gunsmith service, give these folks a try.

It was a bonus that the whole staff there was pleasant and interested in my business.

I mentioned several months ago Full Blown Firearms in Hampton said they did threading, and I asked specifically about Marlin lever guns, they said "no problem".

I tried to relay that info here to folks looking for the service, but never got any feedback.

Well, I dropped off a barreled lever gun receiver a week ago, and it was waiting for me this morning. I have had the same service done before with less than stellar results.

This time was entirely different. The service was on time, quick, and affordable. Plus the machining itself was outstanding, with attention to detail as it should be. I could not be happier with their work!

It was a bonus that the whole staff there was pleasant and interested in my business.
what business you in too bruh..

Picture?

Back
Top Bottom