• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Barrett 82A1 .50BMG Semi-Auto Rifle

I considered one of these back in the day when they were much more affordable. Couldnt justify then or now. Id still like to experience one before I die,though.
I grew up shooting out west (Colorado!!). You would drive 15 minutes out of the city and have endless miles to shoot. Here in/around Atlanta you can only find 100 yard ranges (unless you have a private range). Hard to have fun with a gun that can consistantly shoot a mile punching paper at 100 yards.

I considered one of these back in the day when they were much more affordable. Couldnt justify then or now. Id still like to experience one before I die,though.
And your dollar today gets you less so it was a better time then to purchase that investment.

You are right on the need for a decent range or land. You can find American Eagle for @ 3.50 a round. Milsurp can be found for less. A .50 cal rated scope can be found for @ $350, mine is a Osprey 10-40 x 50, decent scope and life time warrantied. My whole package is for sale or trade for less than $3000.

Back
Top Bottom