• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Barrett M82A1-K1 .50BMG $9299.99 + S&H at CDNN

LoL. I saw that one in my email today and thought something very similar. Although, if I had a spare 10 grand, I would be sorely tempted...

Hmm... lets see if this works.

Edited for img

Barrett 82A1-K1 50BMG 29" Fluted Barrel
Factory Mounted Leupold Mark 4 4.5-14x50 Scope
Full Length M1913 Style Steel Optics Rail
Built-In Folding, Adjustable Bipod
Chrome Plated Chamber Improved Muzzlebreak Design
Optional Monopad Included 1-10rd Mag New
#BARM82A1K1 $9299.99

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 468
Last edited:
If I ever have to take out a loan to buy a gun, any of y'all have permission to just shoot me with it. I'll provide the ammo.

Yeah, this is a semi-auto combination tank killer, bankruptcy machine!

I mean, I guess if you really had the balls to do it, you could "earn your money back" with this thing.*

*Note: The Outdoors Trader user "jwhited" does not condone robbery of armored trucks. Any actions taken by individuals are the sole responsibility of that individual.

During WWII our fighter aricraft could "bust" many tanks with just the 8 .50 BMG's that they had (on full"convergence") using AP loads (which are still legal for .50 BMG Loads).

Think about them blowing off antennas, hatches, protruding MG's, tank treads, etc ... thus rendering the tank "busted"(without actually having to penetrate the armored core).

Modern day "War Hogs" did pretty much the same thing in Iraq (and more!) with .30 mm canon fire ... wrecking all exterior protrusions (including the main battle gun!)

.50 BMG at nearly 100 years of age is still a really, really potent round

Back
Top Bottom